My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://finance.webaplex.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Finance For Dummies

Finance For Dummies offers personal finance information on investing, retirement investing, finance, insurance, credit cards, loans and more. Personal finance education is our goal.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Disputing Your Credit Report

Know that errors do happen and it seems that credit reporting agencies are some of the biggest culprits.

Once you have obtained your credit report you see there are errors on it. You are upset, but dread calling the credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, or TransUnion) to straighten everything out. But the wonders of the internet have saved you from long waits on hold. You can dispute online through whichever, or all, that committed the errors. Once the official dispute is taken on you can wait to see how it goes. Maybe it will be taken care of quickly, but you might need to call. Remember to document everything.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/18/2009 9:33 PM, Blogger Ruth said…

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Ruth

    http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info

     

Post a Comment

<< Home